PRICE GUIDE ABOVE $869,000
WOW!!! That's what you will say when you drive down the country lane into this secluded oasis. Dry stone walls meet you as you turn into the rural drive and pass the sandstone stables, round yard, wash bay and the day yards with shelters. A large machinery shed is next to come into view and your now in the middle of an established garden with a mixture of natives and English specimen trees surrounding a tennis court and guest out house/dolls house.
Your home as you look at the commanding residence in front of you.
Park in the double garage and enter the home and here is what's in store:
- 6 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining
- Rumpus/family room with a bar
- Galley kitchen with Italian gas large stove and great rural views
- Large laundry/mud room
- Upstairs are 4 big bedrooms, all with built-ins and main with en-suite
- Tennis court
- Feed shed and tack shed
- 5 holding yards all with shelters
- All the above is only minutes to the village of Colo Vale and 3 kms to the freeway ramps for both North and South access.
Open homes will be Saturdays from 2.30pm-3pm beginning Saturday 13th June.
Call agent Peter Smyth on 0419 428 740 for more information.
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.