"Bimbimbie" means Home Amongst the Birds and this warm and inviting retreat on a glorious garden acre on the fringe of the village of Bundanoon is your perfect country getaway. An expansive living room with large dining, reading nook and fabulous Spin-a fire (a circular glass enclosed slow combustion fireplace) will lull your senses. With glorious garden views and glimpses of the Exeter Hills from every window, you'll wonder why you didn't make the mountain change earlier.
* Huge "great room" combining living, dining and reading nook
* Country style Tasmanian Oak kitchen
* Integrated entertaining that flows out onto extensive undercover alfresco areas
* 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and delightful garden vistas
* Main bathroom plus separate toilet
* 9 ft ceilings plus ducted R.C. heating and cooling
* Full length bull-nosed verandahs on north and west sides
* Large double carport with work area
* Water tank plus massive amount of chopped and stacked firewood
* Charming cold climate shrubs and flowering specimen trees and Australian natives plus delightful low maintenance lawn areas and hedging to ensure privacy
With lovely garden and rural vistas from every window, be charmed by this quintessential country haven.
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.