What a beautifully appointed private townhouse, minutes from Bowral's Cherry Tree Walk, showcasing the finest of sophisticated living. Surrounded by similar elegant homes this delightful 3 bedroom townhouse ticks every box.
* Attention to detail with high ceilings, decorative cornice and generous skirting boards
* Formal living with lovely northerly aspect.
* Courtyard at the front and rear with alfresco undercover entertaining.
* Separate dining and modern kitchen.
* Sitting room with views to the garden
* Master bedroom with bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
* Two double bedrooms upstairs
* Generous rumpus/sitting room and full bathroom upstairs
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Leave the cars at home in the double garage with remote control because the cafes shops and walking paths are mere minutes away
This superbly appointed home would suit the most discerning - first home buyers who don't want to compromise on style or downsizers who want the convenience of being so close to town yet retain the privacy and charm of a country home.
Bowral Town living at its best!
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.