Bespoke hand crafted wrought iron electric gates, elegant paving and pebble driveway welcome you into this impressive family residence.
Situated at the end of a private cul de sac, this expansive 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home ticks every box for the growing family as well as for the quintessential entertainer.
Formal living areas flow through to casual living and dining and to the superb purpose built entertainment room with Pronto controlled home theatre stereo system, opening onto the elegant pool and separate Sundance spa where the multi zone sound is integrated with Sonos system and Bose speakers. All this combined with Sauna and low maintenance gardens.
* 4 large bedrooms, master with expansive parents' retreat, ensuite and walk-in dressing room
* Upstairs private sitting room
* Large formal lounge with Jetmaster open fireplace and formal dining
* Generous study/home office accessible from main entrance with all internet connections
* Large kitchen with wide free standing oven and gas cooktop, Miele built-in steamer, Miele dishwasher, Essa Stone granite benchtops and lots of storage including walk in pantry
* Casual dining and rumpus/family room overlooking the level backyard, rear patio and pool area
* Huge entertaining room with Jetmaster gas fireplace opening onto pool area plus adjoining large modern bathroom with underfloor heating and sauna
* Reverse Cycle ducted heating/cooling plus remote controlled ceiling fans in bedrooms.
* Parking for 5 cars plus garden access with roller door complementing side access to rear
* Beautiful modern pool with mood lighting, Sonos sound system, Bose speakers, fully glass fenced with separate 8 person Sundance spa
* Low maintenance Parterre garden, formal hedges, water features and magnificent stately electronic gates reflecting the elegance and privacy available from this residence.
A fabulous home designed for the best of Highlands living and entertaining.
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth