Are you trying to break into the sought after East Bowral market?
Look no further than this brick and tile residence on a level, easy care 894sq m fenced block.
Set on the high side of the street in a private cul-de-sac, this home can provide either a solid investment or would be an excellent first home buy
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
* Open plan/combined living and dining
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
* Ducted gas central heating
* North facing to rear, the house is sunny and light in all rooms
* Paved undercover alfresco area
* Double garage plus separate workshop with roller door and power
An excellent buy in a quiet,pretty tree-lined street this house has great potential for extension and is looking for a new family to put their finishing touches on it.
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth