AUCTION ON SITE 23RD APRIL 12.30PM IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
VIEW THE FULL HD VIDEO NOW.
At the end of a quiet country lane, surrounded by lush countryside you will find "Grandview". It is hard to imagine that this architect designed country residence sitting on an exclusive 1.93 acres can be comfortably within commuting distance of the freeway and Sydney. With panoramic views which extend from the National Park to Appin, this large, split level home will impress the most discerning buyer.
* 5 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and separate balcony, all bedrooms with built-ins
* 2 bathrooms
* Formal and informal living areas plus separate formal dining
* Brand new kitchen - modern, functional and light filled.
* Rumpus room with attic
* Ducted central heating, split system heating cooling plus three fireplaces
* High raked ceilings, wave design roofs and large windows for natural lights.
* Three car garage with adjoining carport (perfect for stables)
* Massive brand new shed, fully insulated with hoist suitable for farming or home business
* Magnificent grounds with sweeping lawns, rock sculptures and ornamental pond
* Alfresco entertaining area with large BBQ area
* Huge laundry plus mudroom
* Elegant arbour and pergola
* Several paddocks ( fully fenced)
* Intercom controlled security gates plus back-to-base security system for home, workshop and shed
* Suitable for 2 titles (STCA)
Privacy assured with electric front gate with intercom and a comprehensive
back to base alarm for home, workshop and shed will keep your toys safe and sound.
This fabulous property has been designed for the quintessential "hobby farmer" who wants the magic of a Highlands property with the luxurious finishes that innovative design can provide. For the growing family there are trails adjoining the property for bushwalking or horse riding or if you are just a couple who wants to escape the madding crowd, sit on the expansive verandahs and revel in panoramic vistas that will never be built out, "Grandview" is waiting for you to make it yours.
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.