AUCTION ON SITE 1pm 21 FEBRUARY IF NOT SOLD PRIOR!
Please watch the full HD video attached.
Downsizers, gardeners and retirees take note! Here we have a four bedroom, en-suited brick veneer home with tiled roof in excellent condition.
Situated down a very private drive surrounded by quality homes, this location and property needs to be seen to be believed. A gardeners delight with a very productive garden consisting of fruit trees, specimen trees, chook house and cleverly designed chook run. This low maintenance, zero mowing garden would be a delight to spend your time within. The hard work has been done and the established garden speaks for itself.
Some of the features of the home include:
* 4 large bedrooms, main with en-suite to suit disabled access and walk-in-robe
* The other 3 bedrooms all have built-in-robes and are double-sized rooms
* 2 car lock-up garage with internal access
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, gas-tops and breakfast bar
* Bay windowed breakfast room/study/rumpus en-capturing magnificent garden vistas
* Fully fenced, pet friendly yard
* Sun-drenched large rooms and windows
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth