Full High Definition Video available online.
Private and secluded on a magnificent parcel of cleared land, this true country residence of grand proportions sits proudly against a backdrop of pristine unspoilt Australian native bushland.
The home is immaculate in every way and displays the best of country living with all the contemporary comforts.
Featuring an impressive "Great Room" that encompasses both generous living and dining areas, there is the delightful ambience of a large central wood fire. Sit in front of the magnificent picture window of the media room and survey the vast beauty of your supremely private, rural holding.
* 4 generous bedrooms all with built ins and 3 bathrooms will suit the most demanding family
* Large kitchen with granite bench tops, glass splash backs and quality appliances to please the quintessential entertainer.
* Timber floors for warmth and elegance and high ceilings to compliment the large rooms.
* Two open fires plus 2 reverse cycle heating/cooling units and ceiling fans for convenience and year round climate control.
* Outdoor entertaining will be a pleasure with huge undercover alfresco dining area complete with huge purpose built pizza oven.
* 8 Lock up garages plus huge 2 vehicle carport.
* For the potential gentleman farmer, there is massive water storage, large roof mounted solar system and a separate shed equipped with 3 phase power and oversized doors.
* The property is surrounded by fully sealed roads and quality fencing.
With sun soaked rooms and wonderful rural vistas from every window, this home displays a contemporary design and has been built with the family in mind. Sitting within the charming surrounds of Canyonleigh village and nestled against some of the district's finest rural properties, make an inspection of this enticing property your first priority. It represents the ultimate in country living - could it be your "mountain change"?
Phone Agent Peter Smyth 0419428740 to book your inspection.
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth