Positioned in one of the most prestigious streets in Colo Vale is the opportunity to acquire this extremely unique property.
How many opportunities will there be to buy a property set on a 2 acre block in the heart of Colo Vale!
You will feel as though you are in the peace and quiet of the country with the huge back yard with paddocks for horses and goats and of course the chooks!
The back half of this block is set in a relaxing natural bush setting and is a rare find in that you have the best of both worlds,minutes from all the attractions of the highlands yet with the farm/country ambience you've always wanted.
The entire family will love the low maintenance salt water pool in the backyard!
The home has been tastefully renovated with a fresh coat of paint, no work needs to be done and it is ready and waiting for its new owners.
Property features include:
* 4 Bedrooms, with one bedroom currently being used as a study
* New carpets in all rooms, except for the study
* Renovated kitchen complete with new tiling
* 2 Bathrooms, with one being ensuite to the main bedroom
* 2 bay garage, plus workshop and carport
* Plenty of space available for more car parking out the front
* Manicured gardens around the immediate house area, with extensive landscaping to complement
* In ground pool, housing a brand new pump and filtration system
* Chook pen which has been tried, tested and proven to keep foxes out!
* Horse paddock complete with feed shed
* 3 phase power in the shed
* Town water and sewer
Inspections are available by appointment.
Please don't delay in contacting Peter Smyth on 0419428740
or Greg Segal on 0448139832
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth