BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!
Situated in the popular village of Colo Vale down the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this hidden gem on just over 2 acres. Make your way down the driveway through the terraced and beautifully landscaped gardens to your dream home.
Lifestyle is paramount with this property which is built with family and entertainment in mind. You will have enough space to comfortably entertain a large gathering on a summer's evening, whether it be around the low maintenance, salt water pool, in the shed or inside the tastefully renovated home. The home has had a fresh coat of paint, no work needs to be done and it is ready and waiting for its new owners.
The back half of this block is set in a natural bush setting. With two dams, you will experience views seldom possessed by a block so close to town. Shy koalas have been sighted, along with the odd kangaroo and the sound of native bird song fills the air. Even the local parrots will eat seed from your hand.
Property features include:
* 4 Bedrooms, with one bedroom currently being used as a study
* New carpets in all rooms, except for the study
* Renovated kitchen complete with new tiling
* 2 Bathrooms, with one being ensuite to the main bedroom
* 2 bay garage, plus workshop and carport
* Plenty of space available for more car parking out the front
* Manicured gardens around the immediate house area, with extensive landscaping to complement
* In ground pool, housing a brand new pump and filtration system
* Chook pen which has been tried, tested and proven to keep foxes out!
* Horse paddock complete with feed shed
* 3 phase power in the shed
* Town water and sewer
Please don't delay in contacting Mitchell on 0402 178 903 for an inspection, or you may miss out on this very attractive property!
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.