PRICE GUIDE 1 TO 1.1 MILLION
A wonderful opportunity exists to purchase this quintessential family home perfectly situated on a meticulously maintained level acre. Surrounded by homes of similar quality, this large 4 bedroom sandstock brick residence represents country living at its best.
*4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and massive robes
* 3 bathrooms
* Spacious country kitchen overlooking comfortable family room with casual dining
* Sunken formal lounge with formal dining
* A gracious combination of timber parquetry, slate and carpet throughout living areas and bedrooms.
* Large slow combustion heater plus reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Excellent opportunity for inlaw accommodation (divided living under main roof but with separate private entry).
* Huge outdoor paved area with water feature, perfect for outdoor entertaining
* Fabulous salt water inground pool
* Double lockup garages both with remote control plus carport
* A well appointed shed/workshop for the handy person in the house
* An acre of beautifully maintained lawns and trees and hedging
Silverdale is renowned for being a pretty village which retains the very best of rural living with enviably large residential blocks whilst being close to the shopping convenience of Penrith with its great shopping, restaurants and civic amenities. This gracious family home has been lovingly cared for, meticulously maintained and is looking for its new family.
AUCTION 4th June, 2016 at 1.30pm ONSITE
Open Saturdays 1-1.30pm
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie Record price per acre Wildes Meadow $2,750,000.00 50 acres RECORD PRICE 341 Mulwaree Drive Tallong Park Estate 5 bd 4 acres $780,000 RECORD PRICE Choca Block Claypitt Road Windelleme 100 acres no approved structures $305,000 RECORD PRICE 34 Railway Parade Colo Vale cottage 3 bedroom $655,000 RECORD PRICE These are the most recent record prices Smyth Property has set. I believe an express offers campaign is the way to go. We should find the buyer within 3 months. Looking forward to starting the process and finding the buyer. Kind Regards Peter This usually Sincerely,
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth