This charming 3 bedroom weatherboard cottage with timeless street appeal sits on a large level block with everything for the buyer who wants the charm of yesteryear but the convenience of being just minutes to schools, shops and all amenities.
Built circa 1925, this home has been delightfully restored retaining the integrity of the original building with 10 foot ceilings, picture rails and joinery, period light fittings and polished timber floors throughout. On a generous 1100 sq.m. block, this home will appeal to a variety of buyers.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
* Formal lounge with slow combustion fireplace
* Newly renovated kitchen in neutral tones and new appliances
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Sun room, north facing, with views to the garden
* Single garage with 3 separate sheds for storage
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth
"made it all so easy..." Peter listened to my requirements, found the home I needed and made it all so easy.