Price Guide is $395,000-$445,000
A rare as new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a level sunny acre in a quiet street in Wingello. All the work has been done, just move in.
Home still covered by new home warranty.
This fantastic home is ideal for retiree's, investors, or young families.
Some of the features of this home are:
- Only a few minutes drive to the M5, providing direct freeway access to Sydney, North or South.
- Fully tiled family rooms and kitchen
- Open style floor plan
- Caesar-stone benchtops
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Built-ins throughout
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe
- Amazing sunny aspect
- Solar panels back to grid
- High volume water bore (crystal clear water)- never run out of water in Wingello. Fill the bath up kids!
- Extra rumpus room/cinema room
- Established and well maintained gardens, front and rear. Great for entertaining and plenty of room for the kids
Open homes from 1.30pm-2.00pm Saturday's
Agent: Peter Smyth 0419428740
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth