Auction on-site Saturday 23rd May at 2.30pm.
This wonderfully presented home consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 5 car garage (+carport) set on 5 acres is sure to impress.
This beautiful spacious home is extremely private, yet is only a 5 minute drive to the freeway, both north and south-bound.
Some of the many features of this home include:
- Established screen trees, providing absolute privacy and a number of established fruit trees
- Fully tarred driveway
- 3 horse stables and fully enclosed day yards and tack room
- Double hardwood fences
- Chook shed
- Mediterranean style in-ground pool with walk-in beach area for toddlers
- Enormous outdoor entertaining area with a world-class pizza oven and outdoor bar, under a fully covered pergola
- Huge family room encompassing panoramic bay windows and an inside wet bar
- A quality and functional Australian Jarrah kitchen with near-new stainless steel appliances, twin oven and walk-in pantry
- High ceilings- boasting a mixture of 9 and 12 foot
- Study with built in bespoke furniture
- Walk-in robes in 3 bedrooms, main bedroom has twin walk-in robes
- En-suite has a walk-in spa bath and bay windows
- The main bathroom has a corner bath
- Plenty of storage space, both inside and outside
- Laundry with external access.
This lovely home warrants an inspection.
Contact agent Peter Smyth on 0419 428 740 for more information.
Don't forget to watch the full HD video online underneath the property.
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth